Sunday, September 07, 2008

...


"The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire."
-John N. Mitchell

Yes, That's Tom being taken off the field in Week One with a serious knee injury.

The Pats will struggle to find a groove this year with out My Main Man. But Cassel has been preparing forever and he held his own when Tom went down, hopefully he finds the Patriot Magic.

However, if for some reason Cassel can't pull it off, there are always other QB's to turn to. None of course as good as Brady, but The Team has the weapons and Belichick will have something up his sleeve, just wait.
In Bill I Trust. Get well Tom, Football needs you.

4 comments:

footballcrucible said...

Sorry to see the Patriots balloon burst in first quarter of the first game. If Cutler went down I'd be in a funk the entire season.

Jacob said...

Jane,

After hearing the terrible news of your beau's unfortunate mishap ending his season, I had to visit your blog. I just knew you would have something to say about it.

Allow me to extend my sincerest condolences. I hope for your sake (and mine... Randy Moss is on my fantasy football team) that Cassel can step up and fill Brady's shoes.

sarana said...

ron came home pissed that your man got injured b/c that's his qb on his fantasy team. i instantly thought of you and was wondering how you were coping.... hang in there!! :-)

Cliff, Keri, Bode and Ryder said...

I remember when this happened, I was sitting on the couch next to my beloved husband, and his concern was not for Brady, but for Jane... know our prays are with you, as well as him at this time of need!