Wednesday, July 15, 2009

PAINT!!!

Monday night I had paint! Wonderful tan walls and white trim. A true beauty to behold. I went a lighter shade than what I wanted, but I still love the way it all turned out. I'm also very glad that I shelled out the extra $1000 to paint two tone...cause lets be serious - I want it all done perfectly the first time.
(front entry way - front door)

(my bedroom closet - all the closet shelves are in)

4 comments:

heidikins said...

This looks fab!! I love the two-tone, and I also love that I won't be taping off walls/trim for days on end. ;o)

xox

Natalie Walker said...

Love the paint colors!! Way to go with the 2 tone. Definitely worth it.

Jordan said...

looks so good wow its gone by fast cant wait to come see it!

Becky said...

Way to go! No kidding, get it done right from the beginning.