I'm one more step along in the process. My kitchen is 80% complete! The picture is dark, and no my kitchen is not that dark...it was just so bright out and I have yet to get the electricity turned on in the house, so I make do. But I felt I had to post the finished product regardless of the quality. The appliances still need to be delivered and installed. And I still have yet to find a fridge - I'm kind of a fridge snob so I'm struggling in this process. But I hope by Friday I will fall in love with the right fridge cause I'm running out of "next weeks!"
I'm very happy with the master counter top, which is black and right now I'm torn about the guest bathroom but hopefully it look alright when I can see it in the light. In addition to the counter tops I also have all my fixtures hung - lights, light sockets, vents all in. The toilets and sinks are installed and I'm quite happy with it all. Saturday night we stopped by with the parents and my tile in the entry way had been lain - I shall post as soon as I get a picture of it! So really the next step is the carpet - which I anticipated by now, but perhaps the carpet man has been busy.
TO DO: Appliances, Carpet, Finish Trim, Enclose Master Shower, Front Stairs, Railings Front and Back, Paint Touch-ups, and Landscaping and He's going to be DONE!!! (That list looks longer than it really is...I swear!!!)
6 comments:
Wow!! I must say that you're cute home is coming along so quickly- I'm excited for you. . . new everything! How fun will that be!
It's all coming together so quickly! Halloween Party and Janes!! It's looooovely!
It is looking really good. Oh and it is a good thing that the carpet is one of the last things in, less of chance for it to get dirty! So exciting!
It's beautiful!!! That is so fun and exciting! I'm impatient for you!
I love the cabinets....You are making me jealous!
Yay! only 14 days until you have a new house! Do you realize that is only 2 weeks. Of course you do. How exciting!
Post a Comment