Sunday, July 26, 2009

APPLIANCES!!!

My appliances have been delivered and installed. I an thrilled to have a dishwasher that is not called Jane. I think its almost worthy of having its own name, considering how used and abused its about to become...any suggestions? My standard builder supplied appliances are Whirlpool, and white as you can see. I think that they help open up the place a little.
I was tempted to go with a Whirlpool refrigerator to keep things all matched up. However my good friend at Lowe's helped me to find the fridge that I think will make me as happy as can be. I went with this GE Profile fridge; it has cool led lighting, sweet fold up and sliding shelves, water and ice in the door and a bottom freezer. I like him immensely.

6 comments:

Andrea Jolene said...

It's look so much like a... a... HOUSE! When do you furniture shop :) The fun comes with the decor you know.

janers said...

I fridge shopped....that's it for me. I may still bed shop, but as far as shopping goes...i'm all tapped out. Good thing I hate most all forms of shopping. I'll just have to do with what I've go for the time being!

Natalie Walker said...

It all looks beautiful! And I LOVE the fridge. My parents have the same one and love it.

*Cam* said...

Jane!! You're house is looking awesome!!!! I'm so excited for you!!

Jeremy and Amanda said...

Can't wait to come and see it for real! Looks like a great place for a Grey's night!
Love ya, Mands

Lex and Chris said...

I think you should name the dishwasher Mr Clean.
It looks good Jane!