Tuesday, March 23, 2010

pink polka dotted relief


SPRING!!!


I bought myself an "I'm overworked, freaked out, stressed, exhausted, anxious, (list it here, I've got it)" Spring Time Surprise.


I've been eyeing them for about a month and telling myself that I'm a flip flop girl, but now that spring is really springing up (see pictures of new chia pet grass and tulips!!!) out of my "mud to become a yard", I figured I'd get some use out of them before I revert to simply the flip flops.


Spring is really upon us, and if I survive the final 22ish days of tax season hell I'll be ready to embrace it in my new kicks. ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DONT SEE THE CHIA PETS....

Anonymous said...

Cute boots! I like them and would wear them myself. Glad to see that you have finally posted something as its been awhile. I look forward to seeing more and seeing your yard as you get one! We have been starting to work on ours as the snow melts away.

heidikins said...

Sigh...I love them. So cute!

xox

ang said...

So adorable Janers!!! Hoping the next couple weeks fly by so you can enjoy your cute purchase. :)

Natalie Walker said...

Super cute!!! I LOVE them!

janers said...

chia pet yard pictures coming soon...IF I get home in the light to capture a picture or two!

Lex and Chris said...

Very cute! Splashing in puddles will be fun!