Sunday, August 09, 2009

MOVING MONDAY!!!

I sign closing docs Monday at 11 and I begin the move Monday night at 7 pm. If your near by and your in the mood for a bit of heavy lifting let me know and I'll put you to work! If nothing else, come see the house...email me or call me for directions!

3 comments:

Cally said...

YEEAAAHH!

Jordan said...

congratulations jane!! i am so proud of you! can't wait to see your pad all moved in! you're an amazing person jane and you really deserve to be happy!

Brett & Hailey Cahoon said...

Hot diggity...you're all done. Uh, except for all the unpacking. AND the million other things that are going to keep you busy in a new home. LIKE, eh....watching your first movie there, baking your first pie, yelling at your meanest neighbor...you know, things like that :) I know you'll love it all. YAY!