Thursday, July 09, 2009
SIDING!!!
I have SIDING!!! The siding went up in two days, and it looks outstanding. Both sides of the house are fully finished at this point and I'm only waiting for the back top half to be finished...i'm of the mindset that their ladders aren't tall enough yet! The whole neighborhood has been getting their outsides put on...and they all seem to stop at about the same height...someone needs a taller ladder! ;) All in due time I suppose....I hope by end of week they will have reached the top. 

I took one lunch break outside my house this week, as I was waiting for a meeting in Bountiful to start and I watched a man put up my soffit and facia - is that the trim around the roof? I think so...but I cant keep all this stuff straight...good thing I'm only an observer in the house building process. I stayed my distance....but I did watch him work for a while...I promise not to do this very often!!! It was really enjoyable though...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment