Friday, January 23, 2009

Enjoy'n the Ride

It does not escape my notice that I've neglected my blog. It's too early to suggest that I've been too busy with tax season. Its too late to blame the holidays. Its pathetic to use the age old excuse of "i've been under the weather."

So I'll simply leave you with this tid bit until I dare to share: I'm off living life, instead of hiding in and writting about what could or should have been. I may come back to the ole blog at some point but dont count on me for awhile.

In the meantime...Life Aint Always Beautiful, But its a Beautiful Ride...Enjoy It! I AM.

2 comments:

The O'Briens said...

I need to catch up on what has been going on in YOUR life! I think it is high time I seriously evaluate my schedule and find a time where we can meet up lady. Love ya.

Laura Perkins said...

Good for you. More people need to to enjoy life cause it will all be over before you know it. luv ya