Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The PBR

I wish I could say for a certainty who this was, but I cant; so I wont pretend. The PBR was awesome and Robby of course brought his ever present camera and he got some really great shots considering how very far away we really were. There truly is NOT a bad seat in the Thomas and Mack down in Vegas. I attended the NFR there two years ago with the parents and it was AWESOME. This event was almost as cool, Almost. Check out the rest of Robby's great pics here.

I would like very much to be a buckle bunny. ;) Well, now that I think about it, that's not exactly the truth. Don't get me wrong Cowboys certainly have their appeal...but how many do YOU know that are actually quality men? My Old Man tops the list of quality cowboys. I think I would have liked very much to see him ride back in his heyday. Cowboys are made of hard stuff, especially their heads. And contrary to popular belief I am growing more and more opposed to the idea of having my own "cowboy." For one, they are too EXPENSIVE.

1 comment:

The O'Briens said...

The PBR was so much fun. Thanks for having us!! Trust me dear, cowboys aren't expensive....MEN are expensive!! :)