Friday, March 28, 2008

I Long For...

a really good book to read in the sunshine.

a day with sunshine would also be nice.

a beach full of people to watch and not have to talk to.

a nice long ride to the top of a majestic mountain on my horse.

a phone call from my favorite Idaho obsession.

a child to play with in the park and a nice ride on a swing.

a day with nothing to think about and nothing to do.

a chance to actually blog about the things rolling in my mind.

...but mostly...

I Long For APRIL 15th!

6 comments:

The O'Briens said...

I bet you're dying for that deadline to come. We must chill this week so that you can briefly escape your tax made hell.

Natalie Walker said...

11 days more! You'll definitely need to take a vacation and make some of those things on your list reality.

ang said...

Hi Jane. Been thinking about you and know your busy but wanted you to know how precious your friendship is! I may have told you but everytime I hear the song: "You find out who your friends are" I think of you. You've always been there for me... I love that about you and hope to be more like you- Just wanted you to know. Luv you Janers!

Natalie Walker said...

Uh, Well I think you need a break. You should come to TX and get a big hug from me, The Shawner. We have sunshine and a kid to play with and we even have a library where you could choose any book you wanted. But we don't have any mountains, not a single one, not even the hint of one, not even a hill, but it makes for some really neat sunsets.

love,

Shawniezuu

Crowther said...

Sunshine would be nice, in fact spring sounds like a brilliant idea ... why hasn't it happened yet...

Kellyn said...

You could come to our house and get about 80% of that list done! I can even provide a cute child, and a horse, but not your horse. :)