Thursday, September 06, 2007

Welcoming Fall!!!

It might be too much to ask for me to blog during this point in the year. I'm hungry. Hungry for football. Therefore, in any downtime at work (self created downtime) I read, I don't blog. By the time I get home the last thing I want to do is sit in front of the computer. So alas, I have a great adventure to share, but it shall wait till I find the ambition to log it for my readers. For now I will simply give you a list of the reason's I love this time of year.

I HEART FALL

1) Football Season Begins
2) 55- 75 Degree Weather
3) The Leaves Turn Colors
4) Life Settles Into A Routine
5) Great TV Premiers

I not only feel it in the air, but in my bones; September is a Wonderful month.

1 comment:

Andrea Jolene said...

Ohhh - Fall is my FAVORITE season. The following reasons are

1.College Football
2. Crisp Fall Air
3. School Starts!
4. Fall Fashion has the best Styles
5. Oct 12th (Happy B-day To Me)
6. Halloween - My Favorite Holiday!
7. Of course the Colors - Utah in the Fall is incredible.
8. Fall Smells (pumpkin, cinnamon, apples)

I should just post this...