Sunday, September 30, 2007

Week 4 Picks

My college picks 3 out of 10 correct. Yep. I'm cashing in and moving on. College football is too up and down for me to keep up with. But I will always continue to chase the NFL each and every week.

Here's my Week 4 Run Down:

I picked the Texans, the Jets, the Ravens, the Steelers, the 49ers, and the Chargers all to win. They lost, all lost. Yeah. All of them. Leaving me at a lousy 6 correct, 6 missed picks.

In Kitna I still believe 20/24 247 yards, impressive Detroit. The Bears suck suck suck, doesn't matter the QB in the pocket. The Panthers were almost left with a goose egg at end of regulation: they finally made it on the board in the last minute, sad.

Denver vs. Indianapolis: No Lynch, no Walker, no Run Defense, no W for the Donkeys. The Colts also had no run defense, none. The Colts do not deserve my coveted top spot on Prisco's Power Rankings.

San Diego vs. Kansas City: LT broke for over a hundred yards, finally; he actually gained more yards this game, than in the last three combined. The Weddle had a few tackles added to his name. The Chargers jumped out early, but were not able to stay on top. The super chargers do not look very super this year.

It was a Favre kinda day. Who doesn't love Brett Favre? He's certainly one of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play the game. And to think many were calling for him to retire a couple years ago, glad you stayed Favre, you'll always be amazing in the pocket. Congrats to Brett Favre on breaking the TD record of all time 422 touchdowns and counting.

Sunday night game: I'm predicting Philly over G-Men, but I'm no longer putting any stock in my picks this week. One thing I am sure of is the outcome of the Monday night game: Brady and Patriots Company 38 - 14 Ocho Cinco and the Bangles.

No comments: