Sunday, September 16, 2007

Week 2 Picks

Week one I went 11 for 16. This week's picks 10 out of 14 and counting. You all know who I picked for my prime time winner tonight. As to the rest of my picks for week 2:
I did. I picked them. Did you? Who? Well Detroit of course. 20-17 Detroit over Minnesota. I bought into Kitna's promise that they were going to have a winning season this year they are off to a good start at 2-0. I wanted to. I did. But I played safe. Who now? Well Arizona of course. 23-20 Arizona over Seattle. Everything inside of me said Arizona and I didn't follow my instincts.

Missed the Houston 34-21 Carolina pick. I was tempted but I thought it was a fluke last week when Houston pulled out a win against Kansas City. But now it's starting to look like they may be a competitor in this league for the first time ever. Welcome to the Texans Matt Schaub, great outing. I bet Atlanta is regretting letting you slip through their fingers. I also missed the arrival of an offense in Tampa. Where did that come from? And the demise of such an explosive offense in New Orleans. The Bucs win 31-14 over the Saints.

Cleavland over Cincinnati? What the? 96 total points, 1,085 yards of offense and countless missed tackles. Defense? What's Defense? I never would have guessed. Missed that pick, but then, who didn't.

If only someone would rid Denver of Jason Elam. I am sick to death of watching him save the miserable donkeys each and every week. Actually I'm just sick of living in Utah where comcast has a monopoly over me and forces me to watch Denver each and every week. Oh how I long for the network and decent TV coverage of Sunday football. And now to my prime time game: Patriots vs Chargers. Brady vs Weddle.

1 comment:

Justin, Catherine, Brayden and Peyton Andrews said...

I am impressed with your picks. 10 out of 14 is pretty good. I am glad that you keep me updated on all the happenings of the NFL. What was that I heard about the Pats coach????