Thursday, February 08, 2007

Making a Comeback!


Ok. Its been awhile, but its not like I haven't been busy, I have. I took a vacation to Shit Creek where I found myself without a paddle. But then I ran across two things that helped. This handy dandy store and a few drugs that really seemed to brighten my day. So the good news is: I am back, expect a bloging frenzy in the NEAR future. My favorite new drug is D A M N I T O L: Take 2 and the rest of the world goes to hell for up to 8 full hours.

2 comments:

Ben said...

May we all be found with paddles at the last day...

I look forward to your blogging frenzy with baited breath. Thanks for not making me cry. =)

Anonymous said...

Damnitol huh? Good luck with the pills, and the paddle store.